The rapture may not have happened on May 21st, but that doesn’t mean we’re safe. Be on the lookout, for these are the ten signs of the geek apocalypse:
1. Craftsman releases their first line of Sonic Screwdrivers.
2. Oscar Winner: Nathan Fillion.
3. Alan Moore supports the film adaptation of one of his graphic novels.
4. A Gotham Central television series launches with Andre Braugher as Crispus Allen.
5. Joss Whedon writes and directs The Avengers.
6. Comic scribe Kieron Gillen meets Doctor Who actress Karen Gillan.
7. Bruce Campbell reprises the role of Ash in Evil Dead 4.
8. George Lucas disowns the Star Wars prequels.
9. New episodes of Firefly begin filming.
10. One word: Hoverboards.